- Protected: Online safety is not just about ‘life’
- Survey finds parents mostly OK with kids’ use of tech
- Time to redefine and de-silo online safety efforts
- Media guidelines for reporting on youth risk surveys
- Digital citizenship applies to adults as well as youth: Conversation with Rebecca Randall of Common Sense Media
Search this siteLoading
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Click here for a resource list for youth in crisis and their care givers.
Survey finds parents mostly OK with kids’ use of tech – A survey released today by the Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI), found that “93% of parents feel that their child is at least somewhat safe when he or she … Continue reading
Please go to SafeKids.com for additional posts and resources.