- Google’s new ‘Be Internet Awesome’ is a fun way for kids to learn to make smart online decisions
- ConnectSafely releases free Parent & Educator Guide to Media Literacy & Fake News
- How to disable location on your mobile device
- Media Literacy Week and the U.S. election process
- “3 Rs” of Internet safety: Rights, responsibilities and risk management
Search this siteLoading
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Click here for a resource list for youth in crisis and their care givers.
Google’s new ‘Be Internet Awesome’ is a fun way for kids to learn to make smart online decisions – Lecturing kids about internet safety has never been a good strategy. Conversations help, but engaging children in ways that are fun … Continue reading
Please go to SafeKids.com for additional posts and resources.