- UN bringing child rights into the digital age
- UN committee brings child rights into the digital age
- IGF attendees complain about censorship in Turkey while some advocate it for youth
- Protecting children online needs to allow for their right to free speech
- It’s time for schools to upgrade both technology and pedagogy
Search this siteLoading
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Click here for a resource list for youth in crisis and their care givers.
UN bringing child rights into the digital age – By Larry Magid In 1989 the United Nations passed an important human rights treaty. The Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) was ratified by all countries in the world except Somalia, Southern … Continue reading
Please go to SafeKids.com for additional posts and resources.